We are here to assist your board in not only managing the day-to-day aspects of the association but most importantly, to protect the longevity and enhance the future value of your home. As there is no one-size fits all for a successful community, we take the time to understand every community's needs and customize a plan for success for each association.
Our professional associates are the best in the industry and work diligently to be proactive liaisons between your association and its members. We provide a total support system for your Board of Directors through our "best practices" approach. This includes management, accounting, fiscal responsibility, routine & preventative maintenance, a strong collection process - resulting in reduced delinquencies, and superior customer service.
Here are just a few of the many all-inclusive services we provide:
- Ensure the highest level of service at the most competitive pricing.
- Negotiations of all contracts; including, insurance, contract services, association licenses, etc.
- Preparation and implementation of operating and reserve budgets.
- Schedule, attend & conduct monthly/annual/special meetings.
- Weekly inspections, identifying covenant violations, checking performance of contractors & coordination of all maintenance issues.
- Prepare monthly financial statements; including general ledger, income statement, and balance sheet in addition to detailed budget vs. actual for income and expenses.
- Develop a cohesive team consisting of board members, management staff and homeowners all working together toward common goals.
- Manage collection
of delinquent accounts in-house for up to 90 days past due, coordinate
with a collection attorney when accounts are beyond 90 days and provide
updates to the Board on the legal process once turned over to the collection attorney.